
This week I had class all week from 9-5. It was our Old Testament class and we learned about so much. it was almost too much information to take in to my mind. By 3:30 it was too hard to focus but I pulled through. we also had to film a video for this class. We had 13 scenes from the OT and only 3 days. It was a lot of late nights and early mornings but we all finished it. I helped film and acted in some scenes. we all kind of clashed during the whole project, but when it was all done, we came together because of what we accomplished.
Youth has been really a struggle for me. It's hard for me to stay enthusiastic when there are hardly any kids showing up. I've only been to big youth groups and i just feel more comfortable in larger groups. but i really need to focus on the kids that do show, and show a bigger interest in them. I've also been asking the church about doing worship and last night i finally got things going. so soon ill probably start singing in either the youth service or Sunday service.
No comments:
Post a Comment