Saturday, October 9, 2010

week Zahl drei


Well this week was awesome
all of us kaleo's went sailing on the pacific ocean near the gulf islands on a vessel by the name of Pacific Grace. I loved being on the ocean. it was so nice being free from phones and the rest of the world. the life of a sailor is totes legit. it's so chill i may just have to take it up for more than 5 days next time.
With such closed quarters, I got to know so many people a lot better, so I feel much closer to everyone here.
The first day was amazing. I climbed to the top of the mast and saw porpuses which are dolphin like things that swim in the water. it was so sweet to be so close.

the food was most brilliant. every meal was pretty delish. me and a couple of my friends helped make pizza one day. it was so much fun. and the pizza was pretty good too.

on another day, me and my friend Anna decided to make a game cuz we were kinda bored. the game was to figure out what role every student and leader would be in a movie. That occupied us for a good hour and a half.

A bunch of the students went off the ship to go pick apples one day and they were the freshest apples ive ever eaten. they were sooooooo good. The cook used those apples for apple pie for breakfast the next day. sooo good :)

I not only learned a lot about everyone else, but a lot about myself on this trip and that was deffs a good thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment