
As the year comes to a close I cant help but reflect on how much God broke me down only to be built into someone completely new. I came to this place to broken and empty and now I am satisfied and full of life intending to live for Christ. Got stripped me of all I once knew I am not who I once was and it is beautiful to see that God can redeem those who seem hopeless and lost. This truly has been a year of grace. I was so worried about going home and feared I would return to my old self, but I know now that I am strong enough to go out into the world. In a few weeks I will return to camp and work as the head water ski instructor. I cant wait to be a light to kids and have at least a small impact on their lives. I am remembering to be committed to Christ and accept that I truly am Beloved.
Seek first the Kingdom of God
Jojo
you're a babe
ReplyDelete