This past week everyone returned from reading break. For my break I went home to Calgary to visit friends and family. I mostly worked on my paper, but when I wasn't suffering from writers block, I hung out with my family. I have never been so happy around my family as I was during this break. The fellowship that we shared with each other was priceless. At the end of the break, I was picked up, and Tyler, Josh, Nate, and I all started the long drive back to school. I was neither excited to come back, or disappointed, but looking forward to these last opportunities and moments we all have together here at Kaleo.
After returning back to school, I worked on more homework and my days were very uneventful. Friday night was youth night as usual, and after that Tyler drove me and Sarah to Dairy Queen then after we decided we didn't want Diary Queen and went to McDonalds instead which was gross but satisfying. I have a lot more love for the students at youth now and I enjoy being there just hanging out with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment