Sunday, November 28, 2010

Homework week

This week was pretty boring and I don't really have anything much to mention in this entry because I haven't done much worth mentioning. I have been continuing to keep my spiritual journey up and be renewed almost by putting time aside for God which has kept me going through the week. Everyone else's stress from homework finally got to me and a long talk with my intern made me realize that as much as I am a people person, I do need time alone just to rejuvenate myself. So my goal is to set time away for myself everyday and just write down my thoughts and relax.

I have been writing many papers and often dream about going snowboarding. And when I say often I really mean all the time. im just getting frustrated with all my homework and the way i understand things but im getting help in that area so ill be A okay.

I have also involved a couple of my friends in pointless adventures which end up being a fun riot and we just goof around and cause havoc. and when I say havoc I dont mean mess things up.
I am and im also not looking forward to Christmas holiday. since there has been a lot of change happening in me, I dont know if ill be confident enough in who i am now to show that at home. im stoked that i get to see my friends and snowboard though, and i love christmas dinner so that will be sweet to have again. ya i just really want my families cooking again. people here have been really frustrating and we are all sick of each other at this point. so thats also a bonus of going home. i dont have to deal with that.
i just really want to be able to drive again...and snowboard

Jojo

1 comment:

  1. SO STOKED TO DITCH YOU BUT NOT REALLY! WE"RE TOTES SKYPING THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAYS

    ReplyDelete