Monday, November 15, 2010

another one for the interweb

This past week we had Hermeneutics. It was pretty sweet to see scripture in a different light in a way that you think of how it was written and who wrote it and who the message was for. Everyone was also so sick this whole week so it was really annoying to hear everyone cough every five seconds and I just felt bad for them cuz they all looked so miserable.

I was talking to my intern yesterday and he was telling me about the snowboard ministry he had worked with in the past. it sounds like an amazing thing to be apart of and i'm pretty interested in getting involved if thats where i'm called to go. but this is looking like a sick option to choose from and it sounds like an awesome way to minister to people.
I've also been thinking of going to Hillsong International Leadership College but it's really expensive so i would deffs have to work hard to go there. I want to go to do the worship music program but i dont know anything for sure yet.

I forgot to mention in my previous posts that all of us students have mission trips we go on. the options were camp ministry in Argentina, Prayer ministry in India and a ministry in Vancouver working with Local Native children that are mistreated and are living in broken homes. Vancouver stood out to me right away, and i did not want to go at all because i would be so uncomfortable going and i wanted to go somewhere awesome. but i knew that i had been called to go to Vancouver so i was pretty angry at first but now i'm looking forward to serve and help others in need. so i hope i get to attend the Vancouver trip.

I'm looking forward to this week coming up. were having a prayer week and it should be pretty inspiring. I can't wait to see what happens for everyone.

Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment