Saturday, January 22, 2011

MOUNT WASHINGTON


This week has been one of the most amazing weeks at Kaleo. We all got to go up to Mount Washington to shred gnar for a week. On the first day, conditions were crap. it was so icy when we first went out. The second day I decided to go to the training park with Nate and Ryan. I thought it would be a great idea to go off some jumps. I went off the first one no problem then fell right away. but the guys didnt even see me go off! the second i fell again right away and the third i landed right on my tail bone and it really sucked. i couldn't sit down for a day and a half. after that we had a day off to snowshoe or cross country ski. i had to sit out that day cuz my tail bone hurt too much, but i was back out thursday and i was so glad because there was such sick powder out that morning. it was amazing to shred through.

i got alot closer to the guys this week even though we hang out all the time, and i reconnected with a lot of other students. I already miss being out on the hill and want to go back as soon as possible.

Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment